Below is a list of the major known regions within the universe of GoTRP, where characters can be created and stories begun.
Click on any of the links to discover more in-depth information about the region, including the current state of the realms, or check out up-to-date lists of current players and unclaimed Houses.
'*' denotes Houses currently unclaimed but with a history/major impact in the GOTRP's past.
The North Edit
During the War of the Five Kings, the North was liberated from Bolton rule by Stannis Baratheon, and the Starks restored to paramountcy. The North saw little conflict after the war, save for a brief attempt by Davos Baratheon to invade and replace their religion with the Seven. Predictably, the invasion was stopped at the Neck.
Sometime prior to the first era, Walton Bolton declared his house to be independent from the North and the Iron Throne, after an insult from King Harys Baratheon. The Bolton Uprising was put down by the king and Edmure Stark, who was thought to have put all of House Bolton to the sword.
- Forrester: Sarra Forrester, Daughter of Lord Forrester
- Glover: Ronnel Glover, Lord of Deepwood Motte
- Karstark: Elinor Karstark, Daughter of Lord Karstark
- Reed: Cregan Reed, Lord of Greywater Watch
- Tallhart: Domeric Tallhart, Son of Master Tallhart
- Wull: Harrold Wull, Son of The Wull of the Wull Clan
|Unclaimed Houses||Blackmyre - Burley - Cassel - Cerwyn - Condon - Crowl - Dustin - Fenn - Flint of Breakstone Hill - Flint of Flint’s Finger - Flint of the mountains - Flint of Widow’s Watch - Harclay - Hornwood - Ironsmith - Lake - Lightfoot - Locke - Magnar - Manderly* - Marsh - Mollen - Mormont - Moss - Norrey* - Overton* - Peat - Poole - Ryswell - Slate - Stane - Stout - Waterman - Wells - Woolfield|
The Riverlands Edit
- Blackwood: Jon Blackwood, Son of Lord Blackwood
- Mallister: Lysa Mallister, Sister of Lord Mallister
Baelish* - Blanetree - Butterwell - Chambers - Charlton - Cox - Darry - Deddings - Erenford - Goodbrook - Grell - Haigh - Hawick - Keath - Lolliston - Lychester - Mooton* - Paege - Piper - Ryger - Shawney - Smallwood - Terrick - Tully* - Vance of Atranta - Vance of Wayfarer’s Rest - Vypren
The Westerlands Edit
The Westerlands continued under Lannister rule after the War of Five Kings through the line of Daven Lannister, Warden of the West and cousin to Tywin Lannister.
The kingdom remained the wealthiest of all seven due to its robust mining-driven economy and saw little to no conflict during the two centuries of Baratheon rule, keeping mostly to itself.
- Banefort: Rolland Banefort, Heir of Banefort
- Lannett: Joanna Lanett (Plumm), Lady of Nunn's Deep
- Lefford: Denys Lefford, Cousin of Lord Lefford
- Lydden: Joffery Lydden, Knight of Deep Den
- Swyft: Tregar Swift, Cousin of Lord Swyft, King's Justice
- Westerling: Elbert Westerling, Heir of the Crag
Algood - Bettley - Brax - Broom - Clegane* - Doggett - Drox - Estern - Falwell - Farmen - Feren - Foote - Garner - Greenfield - Hamell - Hawthorne - Hetherspoon - Kenning - Lanny - Lantell - Lorch - Marbrand - Moreland - Myatt - Parren - Payne - Peckledon - Prester - Ruttiger - Sarsfield - Serrett - Spicer - Stackspear - Turnberry - Vikary - Yarwyck - Yew
The Vale Edit
- Hunter: Robar Hunter, Lord of Longbow Hall
- Sunderland: Elys Sunderland, Lord of the Three Sisters
- Templeton: Sylas Templeton, Knight of Ninestars
- Royce: Ronnel Royce, Lord of Runestone
|Unclaimed Houses||Arryn of Gullton - Baelish of the Fingers - Belmore - Borrel - Coldwater - Corbray* - Donniger - Egen - Elesham - Grafton - Hardyng - Hersy* - Hunter - Longthrope - Melcolm - Moore - Pryor - Redfort - Royce of the Gates of the Moon - Ruthermont - Shett of Gulltown - Shett of Gull Tower - Tollett - Upcliff - Waynwood - Wydman|
The Reach Edit
The Reach continued to thrive under the Tyrell rule following the War of the Five Kings. During the beginning of Baratheon reign the Reach (like the other Kingdoms) were skeptical of the Baratheons rulership. House Tyrell chose to lead the Reach in support of Baratheons in the Red Stag War aided King Davos in vanquishing the Lightharts. Following the victory in the Red Stag War, the two houses grew very close, resulting in the Reach benefiting greatly from the Iron Throne's favor for decades.
In 456 AC, the Tourney of Longtable was held by Lord Owen Merryweather in honor of the birth of then, Prince Renly Baratheon. Knights from all over the realm traveled south for the would-be twelve day event. It was cut short with the unexpected death of King Orys II's brother, Colen Baratheon, at the hands of the Grey Knight.
- Crane: Jocelyn Crane, Daughter of Lord Crane
- Cuy: Edwyn Cuy, Exiled Knight of House Cuy
- Orme: Bryan Orme, Lord of House Orme
- Willum: Kyle Willum, Heir of House Willum
-Costayne: Lymond Costayne, Lord of Three Towers
|Unclaimed Houses||Ambrose - Appleton* - Ball - Beesbury - Blackbar - Bridges - Bushy - Caswell - Chester - Cockshaw - Cordwayner - Dunn - Durwell - Florent - Footly - Fossoway of Cider Hall - Fossoway of New Barrel - Graceford - Graves - Grimm - Hastwyck - Hewett - Hunt - Hutcheson - Inchfield* - Kidwell - Leygood - Lowther - Lyberr - Meadows - Merryweather* - Middlebury - Mullendore* - Norcross - Norridge - Oakheart* - Oldflowers* - Peake - Pommingham - Redding - Redwyne* - Rhysling* - Risley - Rowan - Roxton - Serry - Shermer - Sloane* - Tarly* - Uffering - Varner - Vyrwel - Webber - Westbrook - Wythers - Yelshire|
The Stormlands Edit
- Cafferen: Darlessa Cafferen, Lady of Fawnton
- Mertyns: Deny Mertyns, Son of Lord Mertyns
- Morrigen: Marwyn Morrigen, Lord of Crow’s Nest
- Seaworth: Daven Seaworth, Lord of Wrath Bay
- Whitehead: Lyonel Whitehead, Heir of Weeping Town
|Unclaimed Houses||Bolling - Buckler* - Cole - Errol* - Fell - Gower - Grandison - Hasty - Herston - Horpe - Kellington - Lonmouth - Musgood - Peasebury - Penrose - Rogers - Selmy - Staedmon - Swann - Swygert - Trant - Tudbury - Wagstaff - Wensington - Wylde|
The Iron Islands Edit
- Blacktyde: Shiera Blacktyde, Daughter of Lord Blacktyde
- Goodbrother of Corpse Lake: Dagmer Goodbrother, Heir of Corpse Lake
|Unclaimed Houses||Botley - Codd - Drumm - Farwynd of the Lonely Light* - Farwynd of Sealskin Point - Goodbrother of Crow Spike Keep - Goodbrother of Downdelving - Goodbrother of Hammerhorn - Goodbrother of Orkmont - Goodbrother of Shatterstone - Greyjoy* - Harlaw of Grey garden - Harlaw of Harlaw Hall - Harlaw of Harridan Hill - Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering - Humble - Ironmaker - Kenning - Merlyn - Myre - Netley|
- Blackmont: Lewyn Sand, Bastard of Lady Blackmont
- Qorgyle: Luceon Qorgyle, Lord of Sanstone
|Unclaimed Houses||Allyrion* - Dalt - Drinkwater - Fowler* - Gargalen - Jordayne* - Ladybright - Manwoody - Santagar - Toland - Uller* - Vaith - Wells - Yronwood*|
The Crownlands Edit
- Crabb: Calon Crabb, Member of House Crabb, Goldcloak
- Harte: Rhea Harte, Daughter of Lord Harte, Handmaiden
- Staunton: Gysella Staunton, Daughter of Lord Staunton
|Unclaimed Houses||Bar Emmon - Blount - Boggs - Brune - Buckwell - Brych - Bywater - Cargyll - Cave - Celtigar - Chalsted - Chyttering - Cressey - Dargood - Darke - Darkwood - Edgerton - Farring - Folland - Gaunt - Hardy - Hayfords - Hogg - Kettleblack - Langward - Mallery - Manning - Massey - Pyle - Pyne - Rambton - Rollingford - Rykker - Slynt - Stokely - Thorne - Velaryon* - Wendwater|
Beyond the Wall Edit
Across the Narrow Sea Edit
The Free Cities Edit
- Vhassios/Qohor: Nesaria Vhassios, Daughter of a Magister