Below is a list of the major known regions within the universe of GoTRP, where characters can be created and stories begun.
Click on any of the links to discover more in-depth information about the region, including the current state of the realms, or check out up-to-date lists of current players and unclaimed Houses.
'*' denotes Houses currently unclaimed but with a history/major impact in the GOTRP's past.
The North Edit
During the War of the Five Kings, the North was liberated from Bolton rule by Stannis Baratheon, and the Starks restored to paramountcy. The North saw little conflict after the war, save for a brief attempt by Davos Baratheon to invade and replace their religion with the Seven. Predictably, the invasion was stopped at the Neck.
Sometime prior to the first era, Walton Bolton declared his house to be independent from the North and the Iron Throne, after an insult from King Harys Baratheon. The Bolton Uprising was put down by the king and Edmure Stark, who was thought to have put all of House Bolton to the sword.
- Ashwood: Willem Ashwood, Lord of Westmount
- Blackmyre, Bors Blackmyre, Lord of the Beak
- Cassel: Androw Cassel, Lord of House Cassel
- Karstark: Elinor Karstark, Daughter of Lord Karstark
- Mormont: Michael Snow, Bastard House Mormont
- Mormont: Rickard Mormont, Lord of Bear Island
- Reed: Cregan Reed, Lord of Greywater Watch
- Wull: Harrold Wull, Son of The Wull of the Wull Clan
|Unclaimed Houses||Burley - Cerwyn - Condon - Crowl - Dustin - Fenn - Flint of Breakstone Hill - Flint of Flint’s Finger - Flint of the mountains - Flint of Widow’s Watch - Glover - Harclay - Hornwood - Ironsmith - Knott - Lake - Lightfoot - Locke - Magnar - Manderly* - Marsh - Mollen - Moss - Norrey* - Overton* - Peat - Poole - Ryswell - Slate - Stane - Stout - Tallhart - Waterman - Wells - Woolfield|
- Blackwood: Jon Blackwood, Son of Lord Blackwood
- Ryger: Gwenys Ryger, Lady of House Ryger
- Tully: Celia Tully, Daughter of Lord Tully
- Tully: Mathis Tully, Heir to Riverrun
Blanetree - Butterwell - Chambers - Charlton - Cox - Darry - Deddings - Erenford - Goodbrook - Grell - Haigh - Hawick - Keath - Lolliston - Lychester - Mallister* - Mooton* - Paege - Piper - Shawney - Smallwood - Terrick - Vance of Atranta - Vypren
The Westerlands Edit
The Westerlands continued under Lannister rule after the War of Five Kings through the line of Daven Lannister, Warden of the West and cousin to Tywin Lannister.
Follwing the war, the kingdom managed to return to be the wealthiest of all seven, due to its robust mining-driven economy as well as seeing little to no conflict following two centuries of Baratheon rule, keeping mostly to itself.
- Banefort: Rolland Banefort, Heir of Banefort
- Lannett: Joanna Lanett (Plumm), Lady of Nunn's Deep
- Lydden: Joffery Lydden, Knight of Deep Den
- Swyft: Tregar Swift, Cousin of Lord Swyft, King's Justice
- Westerling: Elbert Westerling, Heir of the Crag
Algood - Bettley - Brax - Broom - Clegane* - Doggett - Drox - Estern - Falwell - Farmen - Feren - Foote - Garner - Greenfield - Hamell - Hawthorne - Hetherspoon - Jast - Kenning - Lanny - Lantell - Lefford* - Lorch - Marbrand - Moreland - Myatt - Parren - Payne - Peckledon - Prester - Ruttiger - Sarsfield - Serrett - Spicer - Stackspear - Turnberry - Vikary - Yarwyck - Yew
- Royce: Ronnel Royce, Lord of Runestone
- Sunderland: Elys Sunderland, Lord and Self-proclaimed King of the Three Sisters
- Templeton: Hugo Templeton, Heir to Ninestars
|Unclaimed Houses||Arryn of Gullton - Baelish of the Fingers - Belmore* - Borrel - Coldwater - Corbray* - Donniger - Egen - Elesham - Grafton - Hardyng - Hersy* - Hunter - Longthrope - Lynderly - Melcolm - Moore - Pryor - Redfort - Ruthermont - Shett of Gulltown - Shett of Gull Tower - Tollett - Upcliff - Waxley- Waynwood - Wydman|
- Caswell: Alysanne Caswell, Daughter of Lord Caswell
- Chester: Cedric Chester, Lord of Greenshield
- Crane: Jocelyn Crane, Daughter of Lord Crane
- Willum: Kyle Willum, Heir of House Willum
- Oldflowers: Malwyn Oldflowers, Lord of Oldflowers
|Unclaimed Houses||Ambrose - Appleton* - Ball - Beesbury - Blackbar - Bridges - Bulwer* - Bushy - Cockshaw - Cordwayner - Costayne - Cuy - Dunn - Durwell - Florent - Footly - Fossoway of Cider Hall - Fossoway of New Barrel* - Graceford - Graves - Grimm - Hastwyck - Hewett - Hunt - Hutcheson - Inchfield* - Kidwell - Leygood - Lowther - Lyberr - Meadows - Merryweather* - Middlebury - Mullendore* - Norcross - Norridge - Oakheart* - Orme - Peake - Pommingham - Redding - Redwyne* - Rhysling* - Risley - Rowan - Serry - Shermer - Sloane* - Tarly* - Uffering - Varner - Vyrwel - Webber - Westbrook - Wythers - Yelshire|
- Cafferen: Darlessa Cafferen, Lady of Fawnton
- Fell: Alaric Fell, Heir to Felwood
- Mertyns: Deny Mertyns, Son of Lord Mertyns
- Morrigen: Marwyn Morrigen, Lord of Crow’s Nest
- Rogers: Alysanne Rogers, Dowager Lady of Amberly
- Seaworth: Daven Seaworth, Lord of Wrath Bay
- Whitehead: Lyonel Whitehead, Heir of Weeping Town
|Unclaimed Houses||Bolling - Buckler* - Cole - Errol* - Gower - Grandison - Hasty - Herston - Horpe - Kellington - Lonmouth - Musgood - Peasebury - Penrose - Selmy - Staedmon - Swann* - Swygert - Trant - Tudbury - Wagstaff - Wensington - Wylde|
The Iron Islands Edit
- Blacktyde: Shiera Blacktyde, Daughter of Lord Blacktyde
- Drumm: Benedict Drum, Lord of Old Wyk
- Goodbrother of Corpse Lake: Dagmer Goodbrother, Heir of Corpse Lake
- Goodbrother of Shatterstone: Euron Goodbrother, Lord of Shatterstone
-Orkwood: Osmund Orkwood, Lord of Orkmont
|Unclaimed Houses||Botley - Codd - Farwynd of the Lonely Light* - Farwynd of Sealskin Point - Goodbrother of Crow Spike Keep - Goodbrother of Downdelving - Goodbrother of Hammerhorn - Goodbrother of Orkmont - Greyjoy* - Harlaw of Grey garden - Harlaw of Harlaw Hall - Harlaw of Harridan Hill - Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering - Humble - Ironmaker - Kenning - Merlyn - Myre - Netley|
- Yronwood: Garrett Yronwood, Son of the Bloodroyal
|Unclaimed Houses||Allyrion* - Blackmont - Dalt - Drinkwater - Fowler* - Gargalen - Jordayne* - Ladybright - Manwoody - Qorgyle - Santagar - Toland* - Uller - Vaith - Wells - Wyl|
The Crownlands Edit
The Crownlands hosted two centuries of Baratheon kings in its capital of King’s Landing, with the Crownlander lordships enjoying relative peace and unity. The the War of the Split Stag was what drove the region to split almost itself however.
Following the war, the Crownlands as a whole never seemed to heal the trust amongst their fellow lords; each house becoming only interested in themselves.
- Celtigar: Aegor Celtigar, Lord of Claw Isle
- Crabb: Calon Crabb, Member of House Crabb, Goldcloak
- Harte: Rhea Harte, Daughter of Lord Harte, Handmaiden
- Slynt: Ardrian Slynt, Steward of House Slynt
- Staunton: Gysella Staunton, Daughter of Lord Staunton
- Thorne: Brynden Thorne , Son of Lord Thorne
|Unclaimed Houses||Bar Emmon - Blount - Boggs - Brune - Buckwell - Brych - Bywater - Cargyll - Cave - Chalsted - Chyttering - Cressey - Dargood - Darke - Darkwood - Edgerton - Farring - Folland - Gaunt - Hardy - Hayfords - Hogg - Kettleblack - Langward - Mallery - Manning - Massey - Pyle - Pyne - Rambton - Rollingford - Rykker - Stokely - Velaryon* - Wendwater|
Beyond the Wall Edit
Across the Narrow Sea Edit
The Free Cities Edit
- Paenymion/Volantis: Saera Paenymion, Elephant Party Politician
- Vaenyris/Volantis: Lysandro Vaenyris, Tiger Party Politician